Prayer
I'm only posting a little blurb today in request of prayer from those of you that know me. I am in process of finishing up my very last class and I am having a really hard time doing it. This class has been a battle to complete for some time now. I finished my papers for the class forever and a day ago, but I'm struggling with actually reading the text and taking the tests.
The reason this class has been so difficult is on multiple layers-one being it is my last class to finally get my undergrad, two it is a theology course and God and I are still working a lot of that jazz threw, and the third is satan does not want me to finish this class he is really fighting me hard on this.
I would really appreciate everyone's prayers that I would be able to focus on this class and not be distracted by everything around me. Thank you my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.
The reason this class has been so difficult is on multiple layers-one being it is my last class to finally get my undergrad, two it is a theology course and God and I are still working a lot of that jazz threw, and the third is satan does not want me to finish this class he is really fighting me hard on this.
I would really appreciate everyone's prayers that I would be able to focus on this class and not be distracted by everything around me. Thank you my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home