Not Good
Test day Part 2....
I took it or maybe I should say I fumbled my way threw it...it felt like I didn't even study at all. This is so frustrating and irriating and just plan dumb. Now I get into my irrational modes where all I want to do is just take the rest of the test and not study because it doesn't matter either way. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I know I"m acting irrational and childish but I don't care. I guess now I get to sit back and wait to see what grad I got, even though I don't have my grade officially back from my first exam I took. So if I don't hear anything in a week I"ll call and see what the damage is. If only it were all essay! I would nail that!
Well I guess I"ll tell you all more later on.....
I took it or maybe I should say I fumbled my way threw it...it felt like I didn't even study at all. This is so frustrating and irriating and just plan dumb. Now I get into my irrational modes where all I want to do is just take the rest of the test and not study because it doesn't matter either way. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I know I"m acting irrational and childish but I don't care. I guess now I get to sit back and wait to see what grad I got, even though I don't have my grade officially back from my first exam I took. So if I don't hear anything in a week I"ll call and see what the damage is. If only it were all essay! I would nail that!
Well I guess I"ll tell you all more later on.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home