Thursday, June 16, 2005

Guys popping up out of no where!

It is the oddest thing to have all of these guys I've known for years start re-appearing in my life, it is almost unwanted in a way. I'm not sure what to do with it or even to say when I met them again and they go back to the way it use to be with me.

Take for instance Boy A-we worked in Campus Life together for a year and we were acquintances and then he moved to Israel for a year and I stopped doing Campus Life-last week I saw him again. He was working in Hudsonville at his sister's house. He does a lot of construction and is a very usefull guy. I stopped to say hello and we got to talking and it was almost like no time at all had past. It was a very surreal.

Boy B-has a mucher larger history of 3 years. We ended on bad terms and then last year he moved to Paris France to play basketball. I just saw him again and he actually wanted to talk, that has been the first in like years! We got caught up and it was nice seeing him again. I've missed somethings about him and others I definately have not missed. He is still very young but has an element of maturity. He was the first guy that I really connected spirtually and the last, until my husband, that was the hardest bond to break between us.

All in All it is nice to see these guys again and it is nice to talk with them again but that all it is, just a passing in the wind, nothing more and nothing less, unless God has something in store, which he does, but I'm not so sure if he is here... :)

Maybe out in Cali! :) (That's for you Cal)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Let's see - WWHS... (what would Hannah say...) Oh... I know...

"Whatever!" :-D

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home