Division in the the body
I find it amazing how someone's sin can tear apart a community of Christ. I know that everyone has seen it happen and my life experience right now is no different. But I guess the main question I ponder on is Who is right?
I know the person(s) who are correct are the ones that are seeking God's truth and applying it to their lives, but what if both halves are doing so? Is this really as cut and dry as everyone would want to believe it could be. I'm really beginning to think not. The older I get the more confused I become about the issues I once thought so black and white about. Even within the last 3 years I've seen and experienced a lot about being in the body of Christ. I have been in a close community and then had it fall apart, I've watched people who I all felt were close in their walk with God fight over "God's Leading" for the community. The division has affected me much deeper than I realize or want to realize (how is that for a defense mechanism!) so I continue down this path seeking God's wisdom and wondering when I will be able to finally see threw the haze, because I know I will not live like this forever, nor will God keep me in this season.
I guess in the end the truth really does come out-for the one person I thought was right ended up being completely wrong. Truth truly does prevail! All in God's timing. I now understand more of why my mom thought I was crazy and how she was trying to speak truth into my life even though I thought I was right. Boy don't you hate it when your mother are always right!
Praise be to God for His infinite wisdom and Grace!
I know the person(s) who are correct are the ones that are seeking God's truth and applying it to their lives, but what if both halves are doing so? Is this really as cut and dry as everyone would want to believe it could be. I'm really beginning to think not. The older I get the more confused I become about the issues I once thought so black and white about. Even within the last 3 years I've seen and experienced a lot about being in the body of Christ. I have been in a close community and then had it fall apart, I've watched people who I all felt were close in their walk with God fight over "God's Leading" for the community. The division has affected me much deeper than I realize or want to realize (how is that for a defense mechanism!) so I continue down this path seeking God's wisdom and wondering when I will be able to finally see threw the haze, because I know I will not live like this forever, nor will God keep me in this season.
I guess in the end the truth really does come out-for the one person I thought was right ended up being completely wrong. Truth truly does prevail! All in God's timing. I now understand more of why my mom thought I was crazy and how she was trying to speak truth into my life even though I thought I was right. Boy don't you hate it when your mother are always right!
Praise be to God for His infinite wisdom and Grace!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home