Friday, June 10, 2005

Peace

I'm sure everyone has had this feeling, but Praise God for the true peace that only He can bring. I can't truly describe it in terms that bring justice to it and maybe that is a good thing, because the moment you can describe something or feel you have a handle on it things change completely.

It is amazing to have someone pray over you and for God to speak words of healing threw them. Thank you God for you body.

What ever may come my way I know that I am going to come threw it because God is leading.

You are all like what is going on with her... has she lost her mind! No-I'm at peace, the feeling I"ve been longing for for about 2 years. The void that has been there is smoothed over and it is like I want nothing more than to sit in His presences and make up for the lost time. Thank you God for moving in your sweet gentle way and moving in your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home