Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Wow how things change

As I reflect back on this last year I can't help but to be amazed at how God has orchestrated and changed the scenery of my life. This time last year I was still waiting the arrival of my niece, my grandfather had just passed away, I was working full time, and lets not even mention how many relationship changes have progressed! All of these realizations seemed to hit hard Sunday night while I was sitting with my youth group kids watching the Super bowl. I couldn't help but smile at how fast and complete the change has been. I am so blessed to be where I am right now. I have an incredible group of friends, an amazing church family, awesome youth group kids, a beautiful and supportive family, two new jobs, and an incredible school in which I get to learn at. But to top it all off I have a renewed sense of God's presence and activity in my life. What more could a girl want?! All I can say is I am enjoying the second half of my twenties a lot more than my first half...although I don't want to leave my twenties (yes I have few more years until then) I have to trust that my thirties will be just as good, if not better.

Well I am completely procrastinating on my paper...one more page to go...so I better get back to it.

Blessings to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home