Goals revisted....
Because I love to mark things off of my list of things to do, I'm going to proceed to mark off the goals I've accomplished thus far, this summer:
Ran to my grandma's this past weekend and it felt GREAT!!!! It was the farthest I've run since the RiverBank Run. So on one hand it was disheartening to see that I've lost 8 miles but still encouraging to see that I can still do 7 ( I could have done more, but didn't think it wise, and I was out of water).
I got a job!!!! I start on Friday at Pier One on Alpine, so please stop by and visit me as I love to see friendly faces.
I'm making plans to see at least 2 Tigers Games, one with family and one with friends, so that should be fun!
I'm going to Detroit in July and going to my favorite restaurant there. Good times!!!
Ohh and I'm going on a Mission's Trip to Chicago in two weeks!!! Crazy, but I'm excited. I hold such a dear spot in my heart for Roosevelt CRC in Chicago and I'm really looking forward to going back and also joining up forces with Beaverdam CRC.
Those are the things I have done thus far. God has blessed me soooo much this summer and I am really excited to see what he has coming up for the month of July, and then for the month of August :).
Summer will be over before I know it...so I am going to keep on enjoying it, but for now I have a couple of bible study lessons I need to work on.
Keep the Faith!
Ran to my grandma's this past weekend and it felt GREAT!!!! It was the farthest I've run since the RiverBank Run. So on one hand it was disheartening to see that I've lost 8 miles but still encouraging to see that I can still do 7 ( I could have done more, but didn't think it wise, and I was out of water).
I got a job!!!! I start on Friday at Pier One on Alpine, so please stop by and visit me as I love to see friendly faces.
I'm making plans to see at least 2 Tigers Games, one with family and one with friends, so that should be fun!
I'm going to Detroit in July and going to my favorite restaurant there. Good times!!!
Ohh and I'm going on a Mission's Trip to Chicago in two weeks!!! Crazy, but I'm excited. I hold such a dear spot in my heart for Roosevelt CRC in Chicago and I'm really looking forward to going back and also joining up forces with Beaverdam CRC.
Those are the things I have done thus far. God has blessed me soooo much this summer and I am really excited to see what he has coming up for the month of July, and then for the month of August :).
Summer will be over before I know it...so I am going to keep on enjoying it, but for now I have a couple of bible study lessons I need to work on.
Keep the Faith!


1 Comments:
You've been tagged - see my blog (7/30) for details.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home