Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello

I do not fully remember the last time I blogged...so perhaps it is time to blog again :).

Second semester is back in swing and I am loving it! I love being around like minded individuals where we can bounce idea's off of one another-what a great place to be.

I am going to start training again for the Riverbank run...eeekkk! But this time I have a different motivation...

Let's see what else-
My babies aka my niece and nephew are getting so big! Abigail is almost a year and Samuel is 3 already-seriously where does time go!!!

For my birthday in nearly 2 weeks I have decided to go to Chicago with some friends I'm totally looking forward to it and am praying the weather holds for our day trip.

Well not much else to say....

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home