Tuesday, June 05, 2007

This that and the other thing...

I've had many people ask me how the job hunt is going, so here is my official statement "It is still in hot pursuit". The Lord is good and faithful because I have been able to pay my bills and not worry much.

But more importantly my goals for this summer alone :)
I love marking off things I've done..it makes me feel so accomplished :)

Goals for this summer:
Tigers Game
Cedar Point
Shaving off at least 2 minutes on my running
Making my first pie with my grandma (mmm...no one makes pies like Grandma!)
Running to Grandma and Grandpa's at least once this summer (it is only 7 miles)
I guess acquiring a job :)
Read through the entire bible
Go to J.Alexanders (one of my favorite restaurants, located in Detroit)
Take a road trip...to anywhere...
Go to the beach
Go put put golfing
Ride the go-carts (or should I say school someone on the go-carts...oh that's right I am the queen of the go-carts :) )
Last but not least...Enjoy every minute of my last summer of freedom :)

Well should probably get off to bed....gotta get up to clean my dad's office again..OHHH the HORROR stories (no kidding!) Perhaps I could write about that next.
Peace out Yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home