Breaking up is hard to do...
Ok so maybe we didn't break up but we did agree that we would still be friends....you may be wondering what in the world is she talking about. Well Friday was D-day, the final farewell at the radio station, the last hooray, etc. All week I had people saying "Do you really want to leave?" "Have you really thought this through ?" "We don't want you to leave." All of which I replied, yes I've thought this through and yes I know what I'm doing and I do not want to leave you either but it isn't as though we can't be friends still (realizing that it will become increasingly more difficult as time goes on) but all of this to say, I laughed, I cried, and I will always remember the radio station with a deep love and admiration in my heart.
Ohhh and I have pictures :)
Let's start the day...the first picture is of me and JB, he was just getting back from training and I totally needed a picture of us with his uniform on! :)

JB wanted a picture of him being "mean" but anyone who knows JB knows he isn't really mean, in fact he is known as the "nice" guy, but here is his "mean" face.

The next one is of me and Sierra, she is one of my bestest friends at the station. :)

This one is of me and Donnie...or as Donnie calls me Hani :)

The last one is a group shot...none of them really turned out well, so I'm choosing the least evil one that was taken...

To sum up the day it was bittersweet...
Ohhh and I have pictures :)
Let's start the day...the first picture is of me and JB, he was just getting back from training and I totally needed a picture of us with his uniform on! :)

JB wanted a picture of him being "mean" but anyone who knows JB knows he isn't really mean, in fact he is known as the "nice" guy, but here is his "mean" face.

The next one is of me and Sierra, she is one of my bestest friends at the station. :)

This one is of me and Donnie...or as Donnie calls me Hani :)

The last one is a group shot...none of them really turned out well, so I'm choosing the least evil one that was taken...

To sum up the day it was bittersweet...


5 Comments:
Sorry I missed your lunch. :( I'll miss you around here too though.
It was a bummer to walk by your empty desk yesterday. We're missing you already - keep in touch!
I'm glad you had a good final day, dearheart. And yes - it's hard to keep in touch with ones we leave behind at a job. All part of life I guess, but it still bites. :-D
Best wishes as you transition to a new phase of life. It can be a bit challenging, but I know God has good things planned for you.
What's up with JB and the uniform? I'm so out of the loop.
Hannah - I'm totally thinking of you today. I wish I were running tomorrow! Good luck, and definitely let us know how it goes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home