Monday, February 11, 2008

Another year has come and gone

It's official I am now 27 years old! Wow! I have really enjoyed this last year and stand in amazement of God's grace, sovereignty, and leading in my life. Not only could I have never guessed I'd be where I am today but I would have never thought my life would be so rich with experiences and significant relationships I've made along the way. I am humbled to be called God's child and blessed beyond all measure at His goodness in my life.

As a way to celebrate this oncoming of another year myself and some friends decided a day trip to Chicago was in need. I'll post some pictures down below...

It was a great day full of friends, laughter and new memories. I can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday.




The group at Rob's sisters house...the ultra cute little one is Rob's niece



Rob's other ultra cute niece



A shot of Chicago



The group



One of the biggest burgers Rob had ever tried to eat! But man they were soooo good!



Me and Brit Brit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

I thought about you yesterday morning when I saw your birthday in my Palm. Glad it was a great one!!! :-D

And I'm TOTALLY jealous - I've been itching for a trip to Chi Town for a while now. Happy birthday, dearheart! We'll have to find a time to get together so we can make you a cake... any guesses what kind? :-D

5:58 AM  
Blogger Jenelle said...

Good to hear from you again. Glad things are on a good track and that your birthday was a great one.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home