My first true running injury
I was thinking that I would start a separate blog about my running adventures....boring for all of you, but a good look into the crazy world of runners(if I can call myself one of THOSE people ;)).
Needless to say I must share the joy with you that, it is now official, I am apart of the injured runners club. *as she thinks to herself* I wonder if they have a support group for this...." Hi my name is Hannah and I have an injury. It's been 2 days since I've been able to run and I'm starting to get the shakes." Ok maybe not but whatever....
I don't think it is anything more than a few pulled muscles, but it is forcing me off of my foot for at least one more day. So my two best friends right now are ice and ibuprofen, ahh the good life.
But it was all worth, 13 miles baby! Rock ON!
Needless to say I must share the joy with you that, it is now official, I am apart of the injured runners club. *as she thinks to herself* I wonder if they have a support group for this...." Hi my name is Hannah and I have an injury. It's been 2 days since I've been able to run and I'm starting to get the shakes." Ok maybe not but whatever....
I don't think it is anything more than a few pulled muscles, but it is forcing me off of my foot for at least one more day. So my two best friends right now are ice and ibuprofen, ahh the good life.
But it was all worth, 13 miles baby! Rock ON!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home