Procrastination
Definition of Procrastination-according to Merriam-Webster Dictionary is "to put off intentionally the doing of something that should be done" or in other words something that Hannah is exceptionally good at. Take for instance right now, I should be writing my paper but instead I'm writing a post on procrastinating. I rationalize this though by saying I have 2 more days before Easter (which I refuse to do any homework on Easter, not when my whole family is going to be together!) Another rationalization is that I have a half day of work tomorrow and then on Saturday the only thing on my plate is running 12 miles, so I have plenty of time to nail it out. So I'm not "worried", but I do need to get it done sooner rather than later because my proof reader, aka my mom, hates having to proof it so close to deadline (how she every ended up with a kid like me she'll never understand.) :) Ok ok...enough procrastinating...I've convicted myself to get to work.
Peace out ya'll!
Peace out ya'll!


1 Comments:
Remember; hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off right now!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home