Just for fun
So it's been a while since I've had just a straight up picture blog so this is it.....
My mom this past Friday was Honored for 15 years of incredible service at Grant Christian School. For those of you who don't know, she teaches First and Second Grade, and is by far one of the best teachers I've seen. No I'm not saying that because I'm bias, I really believe it. :)

I got my little man a really cute Easter cookie and of course I had to take a picture of him with it! He is so cheesy! :)

And another one of him...he was hilarious, only because I wanted him to pose for this pix and he reallly wanted his cookie...so this is him inching the cookie towards his mouth...he almost got it that time. I'm sooo mean....

And of course me and Abigail...although she is looking a little wigged out by the flash of light...I perhaps was taking a lot of pictures before this one...but I'll never tell. ;)

Well that's all I got for now...more to come later I'm sure.
Peace out yo!
My mom this past Friday was Honored for 15 years of incredible service at Grant Christian School. For those of you who don't know, she teaches First and Second Grade, and is by far one of the best teachers I've seen. No I'm not saying that because I'm bias, I really believe it. :)

I got my little man a really cute Easter cookie and of course I had to take a picture of him with it! He is so cheesy! :)

And another one of him...he was hilarious, only because I wanted him to pose for this pix and he reallly wanted his cookie...so this is him inching the cookie towards his mouth...he almost got it that time. I'm sooo mean....

And of course me and Abigail...although she is looking a little wigged out by the flash of light...I perhaps was taking a lot of pictures before this one...but I'll never tell. ;)

Well that's all I got for now...more to come later I'm sure.
Peace out yo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home