Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl 41

Superbowl 41 was great fun and also not just your average Superbowl party. Our party was of course well supplied with food, beverages, and great friends, but it also had a very pregnant lady having contractions! :) John and Becca left the party early to go to the hospital for baby number 2. If she is anything like their Lumber John, their first baby, then I'll love her! Ok ok I'll love her anyways, but Lumber John is sooo much fun. We wrestled, laughed at one another, and one day I really hope to have a little boy like him. I even taught him to do the gesture for Touchdown! I'll work on the Touchdown dance next! :)

I hope your Superbowl party was great and that you rooted for the winning team!

Lumber John

So Cute!

Getting ready for their trip to the hospital

Leaving to go to the Hospital

Touchdown!

Touchdown!

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home