Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I hope that you loved Valentines Day as much as I did this year, in fact I would have to say that this was one of the best Valentine's Day I've ever "celebrated". Why you ask? I had a date, a coffee date in fact, with Kate. It was fun and a total special thing. I called Kate we ordered our coffee and we sat and talked with each other just about our day and what we were going to do that evening. All in all it was a great way to end Valentine's Day.

Did you do anything fun?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

Does getting stuck for hours in Detroit Metro Airport count?

5:29 AM  
Blogger lloyd said...

Kristina and I hung out for an hour and a half. During that time we were together, we had a minor disagreement, and spent the rest of the time quietly watching American Idol, sitting on the couch together. I'm glad we were together and all, but not the greatest Valentine's Day (even though it was my only one with a "significant other", there's a LOT of room for improvement in the future).

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, that was also the best Vday I've had...gotta love long-distance coffee dates! :) ~~kt

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cal said...

I made my wife a new jewelry set - some cobalt blue and sterling silver beads for a bracelet and earrings, and a gorgeous fused glass pendant I bought. She loved it. :-D

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home