Katie told me to.
So Katie has been on me about not blogging enough, so this one is for you Kate! :)
*****This blog will be a bit raw at points. So if you aren't really interested hearing how I'm doing you should pass until a happier one appears :)*****
So here we go.
I've had a low grade panic going on for the last week due to several factors; work, school, lack of rest, and lack of connectedness to people. I hate feeling this panic and it seems to really surface the most at night right before bed when I should be winding down. I have had nights where I can't sleep so I just get up and read over scripture and my devotional, and that always helps. There always comes this peace when I'm coming to God with my panic. It is good to know that He is faithful and has brought me threw so many other situations like this. He isn't going to leave me now.
I think part of this panic is coming because I feel a lack of support. I'm not saying that I don't have people around me that don't love me and care about me, but it is different lately. I'm not totally sure why this is happening. I have several thoughts rolling around my head. Maybe I'm suppose to be leaning deeper into the shoulders of Christ and really resting there. There is something about resting in the arms of someone you love and who loves you, there is a sense of protection and safety that enwraps you, and is all consuming. For those moments nothing else exists or matters. I'm doing fine, I guess I just miss having a best friend to shoot the breeze with and to hang with on a moments notice, without having to overplan it.
I know that something new is coming around the corner, I've had this feeling for the last couple of months. Not sure what that means or looks like, but a change in scenery would be nice.
Rest-I'm hoping to get some this weekend, but that is to be seen.
Well that is all I'm willing to share at this point.
I'll work on a happier blog for next time-I like to keep you all guessing at what is coming around the corner ;)
*****This blog will be a bit raw at points. So if you aren't really interested hearing how I'm doing you should pass until a happier one appears :)*****
So here we go.
I've had a low grade panic going on for the last week due to several factors; work, school, lack of rest, and lack of connectedness to people. I hate feeling this panic and it seems to really surface the most at night right before bed when I should be winding down. I have had nights where I can't sleep so I just get up and read over scripture and my devotional, and that always helps. There always comes this peace when I'm coming to God with my panic. It is good to know that He is faithful and has brought me threw so many other situations like this. He isn't going to leave me now.
I think part of this panic is coming because I feel a lack of support. I'm not saying that I don't have people around me that don't love me and care about me, but it is different lately. I'm not totally sure why this is happening. I have several thoughts rolling around my head. Maybe I'm suppose to be leaning deeper into the shoulders of Christ and really resting there. There is something about resting in the arms of someone you love and who loves you, there is a sense of protection and safety that enwraps you, and is all consuming. For those moments nothing else exists or matters. I'm doing fine, I guess I just miss having a best friend to shoot the breeze with and to hang with on a moments notice, without having to overplan it.
I know that something new is coming around the corner, I've had this feeling for the last couple of months. Not sure what that means or looks like, but a change in scenery would be nice.
Rest-I'm hoping to get some this weekend, but that is to be seen.
Well that is all I'm willing to share at this point.
I'll work on a happier blog for next time-I like to keep you all guessing at what is coming around the corner ;)


2 Comments:
I could recommend a really good sleep aid... ;-D
One of the things I've learned the hard way... rest is a choice. If I wait for rest to come, I rarely get it. God created rest, it's good, but not always easy. It often comes at the expense of a difficult choice between good and best. If you can figure out how to do that, let me know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home