Happy Birthday to Me!
It's official-I'm 25 years old! Isn't that totally a bummer. I mourned. :)
Nothing real big went down, because I was really drained from my week and really just wanted to rest and do nothing else. So that is what we did. I love my friends!
So here are some pictures of the event.
My Friends Baby

Rachel Not wanting to get her picture!

John and Becca

Alicia and I

The Gang
Nothing real big went down, because I was really drained from my week and really just wanted to rest and do nothing else. So that is what we did. I love my friends!
So here are some pictures of the event.
My Friends Baby

Rachel Not wanting to get her picture!

John and Becca

Alicia and I

The Gang


1 Comments:
Happy Birthday and best wishes for another year of God's blessings...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home