Misc....
So it has been awhile since I've last blogged and I need to update...so Friday was my Birthday and my 2 dearest friends threw me a surprise party at one of my favorite resturants call Bite. It has amazing fries! I know I know what a girl thing to say, but really don't knock them until you try them.
FYI-you definatley need to go see the movie Hitch with Will Smith it is seriously funny!
Other than that at the moment no huge news (besides personal jazz and I don't feel comfortable putting that over the internet.)
More to come....
FYI-you definatley need to go see the movie Hitch with Will Smith it is seriously funny!
Other than that at the moment no huge news (besides personal jazz and I don't feel comfortable putting that over the internet.)
More to come....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home