Tuesday, March 01, 2005

One of my Favorite Artists....

So tonight is the night, Josh Groban is in town and he will be singing tonight! I have seen him once before and it was by far one of best concerts I have ever experienced! Not to mention that he has one of the most amazing singing voices I have ever heard! Plus he is not bad to look at ;).

That isn't the only new development in my life at the moment, I have plenty other but not one's that I'm ok with putting over the internet. So if you are really curious you can ask I'm a really open person.

Well that's about all I have for the moment.

I'll tell you all about the concert later!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

And, Hannah didn't even try to jump on stage and launch herself at Josh! Great concert, and lots of fun seeing Hannah get SO excited!!!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home