Sad Face
I went to see my little man last night and it was a lot of fun as usual. He is such a cheese, but man do I love that boy.(Like you all didn't know that already) But anyways, we went out for a couple mile run and then I was suppose to put him to bed. Boy was that hard! When I use to Nanny I never had a problem putting my kids to bed but when I put Sam in his bed he started to cry and looked at me like 'What are you doing? I thought we were having fun!' It was really hard, but he feel asleep within 5 min. I for sure can wait to have kids! It is hard enough putting my nephew to bed. :)


1 Comments:
it's different and not so different with your own. By time you actually get your child to bed it becomes a race to see how many things you can accomplish before you collapse into exhaustion. Yet as they reach out their hands and cry "maaaa-maaaa" it can be pretty hard not to turn back and pick them up...
There is nothing sweeter in this world than to watch a sleeping baby resting comfortably. God bless bed time and may it come early and quickly.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home