Cautious
Ok so I had a really nice and in depth blog all written and decided to delete it because of the personal information that I would be revealing. Boy I guess I am making progress! :) I realize that everyone doesn't need to know everything about me or "fix" things for me, because in all honesty most individuals can't fix them (but you do a wonderful job of being a listening ear).
Quite frankly sometimes the pain of going threw the past and how it relates to me now is so painful that I think I can't do it; but the real underlying issue is that for the first time in my life I don't have to be strong for anyone else so it is ok to feel. I told my sister last night that I stand in amazement at how many different coping mechanisms there are. No I'm not going to go into all the ways I cope and all that kind of deep information because that would defeat the reason for this blog :). So for now I'm focusing on the little steps I can take to make my future better and that brings excitement because I can see where I've come from and what's next (which I fear is a one of the biggest battles yet, but I will make it threw with God's grace). So for now I rest in the peace that I've been given and continue to plug away!
Quite frankly sometimes the pain of going threw the past and how it relates to me now is so painful that I think I can't do it; but the real underlying issue is that for the first time in my life I don't have to be strong for anyone else so it is ok to feel. I told my sister last night that I stand in amazement at how many different coping mechanisms there are. No I'm not going to go into all the ways I cope and all that kind of deep information because that would defeat the reason for this blog :). So for now I'm focusing on the little steps I can take to make my future better and that brings excitement because I can see where I've come from and what's next (which I fear is a one of the biggest battles yet, but I will make it threw with God's grace). So for now I rest in the peace that I've been given and continue to plug away!


1 Comments:
It's such a fine line to walk, what to share v. what to keep to yourself, what to seek help from others on v. seeking God.
Just rest assured that even what you shared now have stirred the prayers of your friends, petitioning God for His direction and peace. The circumstance does not have to be expressed to connect to another in such a time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home