Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Blast From the Past

Have you ever had a blast from the past? One in which it was either good or bad. Well I definately did yesterday and it was a more distrubing than encouraging to see him. He was the one that was always there even in the midst of other boys and likewise me for him. It didn't matter how many girlfriends or boyfriends eachother had (not that there were a ton) but we stayed extremely close. Now you may wonder why in the world we didn't end up together, that's a great question! One in which I'm still trying to figure out from time to time. But now he is married and has been for a couple of years, and you would think that this would close the door on our friendship and it has in some ways, but in other ways it has not. Now I"m not saying I want to be with him, all I"m saying is that I miss our relationship. I miss one of my deepest friends. He understood me and I him. We would talk for hours about everything and nothing. The reason things changed was he told me that he couldn't talk or see me anymore because it was differant being with me than with any other girls that were his friends, so I respected that and stayed away.

But in this moment of life it makes me meloncholy.....but the most memorable thing he ever said to me was "I can't wait to meet the man who gets to keep you forever." Nor can I my friend, nor can I, then Lord willing things will move on and heal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home